Metal Head Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

+13
sents
KronusTheBear
MrZoltan
craigm1984
SushiSushiGirl
michaelsviews
Demoniac
WarlordUK
Keiyentai
AceLucky
NightReaper
Angel Of Mercy
Admin
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

Post  Morbito Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 pm

XD damit ah Blackie why o why cant you come to this crappy area of Bournemouth xD
O how was Poisonblack?

XD ah lucky!
Morbito
Morbito

Back to top Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 am

Morbito wrote:XD damit ah Blackie why o why cant you come to this crappy area of Bournemouth xD
O how was Poisonblack?

XD ah lucky!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/miriam.cohen3 Add meh on FB and photos will be shown rabbit bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://metalheadsrock666.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalPandaHead Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Hey Metalheads,
im 16 years old and as far as I remember i've always love metal. im surrounded by all those rap pop blah blah people and, i'de like to meet metalheads to finally have friends to share my passion with. ROCK ON!!! \m/

MetalPandaHead

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 am

MetalPandaHead wrote:Hey Metalheads,
im 16 years old and as far as I remember i've always love metal. im surrounded by all those rap pop blah blah people and, i'de like to meet metalheads to finally have friends to share my passion with. ROCK ON!!! \m/

Welcome Sir! Good choice of forum although people dont frequent it as much as before.. But your welcome to chat to me Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 3 Empty m/>_<m/

Post  MetalChick84 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:18 am

Hey fellow Metal heads!

My name is Agnes, I'm 27 from Ipswich, Suffolk. Just joined today! I was doing a Google search for Metal Head communities and came across this one, thought I'd join Smile Would be cool to chat with like minded people.
Some of my favourite bands include: Metallica, Pantera, Megadeth, Opeth, Lamb Of God and have just recently got into In Flames! I'm also currently learning how to play the drums!

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 3 42181100
MetalChick84
MetalChick84

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalPandaHead Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Admin wrote:
MetalPandaHead wrote:Hey Metalheads,

Welcome Sir! Good choice of forum although people dont frequent it as much as before.. But your welcome to chat to me Smile

OH I'm a girl Very Happy lol!

MetalPandaHead

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalChick84 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah, I've noticed that the forum seems to be a bit dead =/ I've logged in once or twice over the past few days, but there is never anyone online =( Where is everyone?
MetalChick84
MetalChick84

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalPandaHead Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 am

I'm Here Very Happy

MetalPandaHead

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 am

MetalPandaHead wrote:I'm Here Very Happy

Im here too.. Its my forum... Best thing I can advise is add me on Facebook as your right the forum is a bit dead howeverrrr I know a lot of people into metal Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:03 am

Thought I'd give this a free bump. As I've not been on here at all and I do apologize for it!

I need a new photo too as I look nothing like this now and more like a slobbering, darkish viking. Which in itself is morbidly funny!
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum