Metal Head Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

+13
sents
KronusTheBear
MrZoltan
craigm1984
SushiSushiGirl
michaelsviews
Demoniac
WarlordUK
Keiyentai
AceLucky
NightReaper
Angel Of Mercy
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

Post  SushiSushiGirl Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:25 am

Admin wrote:Welcome Kira bounce

thankieeesss lol!
SushiSushiGirl
SushiSushiGirl

https://www.facebook.com/mummykira

Back to top Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

Post  AceLucky Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:22 pm

SushiSushiGirl wrote:hey im kira and i got an invite to join this via a few metal heads haha umm im a mummy metal head with a metal head daughter in training, shes already mastered the devil horns at three haha into all sorts not just metal, im very flexible Smile

hehe excellant, welcome to the forum!
AceLucky
AceLucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiSushiGirl Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:23 pm

AceLucky wrote:
SushiSushiGirl wrote:hey im kira and i got an invite to join this via a few metal heads haha umm im a mummy metal head with a metal head daughter in training, shes already mastered the devil horns at three haha into all sorts not just metal, im very flexible Smile

hehe excellant, welcome to the forum!

thank you very much hehe
SushiSushiGirl
SushiSushiGirl

https://www.facebook.com/mummykira

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:34 am

michaelsviews wrote:Hey all Smile My name is Mikey, I am 22 from Liverpool. I like most types of metal including death, black, thrash, folk... and so on. I do have a thing for female fronted gothic metal bands though. I look forward to making some new friends.

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 2 25353_365979442699_813787699_3472840_3186964_n

Good to see someone from my birth place on here!
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  craigm1984 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:48 am

Ze name is Craig... Just not met any fellow metalheads for a long time. Used to live in Sunny Slough and now in Camberley.

Fav bands are probably... Parkway Drive, Lamb Of God, Slipknot, Raging Speedhorn and Amen.

craigm1984

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:52 am

craigm1984 wrote:Ze name is Craig... Just not met any fellow metalheads for a long time. Used to live in Sunny Slough and now in Camberley.

Fav bands are probably... Parkway Drive, Lamb Of God, Slipknot, Raging Speedhorn and Amen.

Welcome Craig! to the friendliest of Metal Forums! Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://metalheadsrock666.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  craigm1984 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:57 am

Admin wrote:
craigm1984 wrote:Ze name is Craig... Just not met any fellow metalheads for a long time. Used to live in Sunny Slough and now in Camberley.

Welcome Craig! to the friendliest of Metal Forums! Twisted Evil

Danke!!

craigm1984

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Good to see another fellow Metalhead here, keep inviting your friends etc to the forums Very Happy
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:02 pm

I see with my eagle Admin eye we have a lady of metal joined us! Hopefully she will be posting soon Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Hey, i am new and totally lost right now ... took me a lifetime to find the freeking post a reply box (fingers crossed it goes to right thread)
Always, I am Consuela ... a female metal-head hailing from the south Smile ... oh and a complete technophob if you hadnt notised!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Aww thats my fault I like pretty pics on teh buttons so I made it a little hard but hey once your used to it its actually easy if that makes sense! Smile Anyhoo welcome Consuela! Is that a Portuguese or Spanish name? bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:18 pm

hehe ... yeah i worked it out in the end Smile ... uh it is spanish, not that i am infact directly spanish but my parents are imaginitive and wanted to re-gain some of our heritage i thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Aha bueno Wink I learnt a bit of Spanish at school. Been there as well!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrZoltan Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:13 am

In the words of Twisted Sister

I am and I'm me --- lol

Paul (mog) Bradford, someone will have to explain how to do the pics bit, or you could just look at my profile.

Cheers mi dear, found it, although looking at it I wish I hadn't Laughing.
I have a thick skin so feel to laugh Laughing

Last edited by MrZoltan on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz I found new buttons to press)
MrZoltan
MrZoltan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 am

MrZoltan wrote:In the words of Twisted Sister

I am and I'm me --- lol

Paul (mog) Bradford, someone will have to explain how to do the pics bit, or you could just look at my profile.

If you go to your profile there should be a option on it called Avatar. Thats a little picture of yourself you can upload. Click on that panel and follow the instructions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KronusTheBear Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm James, 20 and live in the UK
Either in Bristol for Uni breaks or Stoke when i'm at uni.

Studying Philosophy and History which is always fun fun fun.

Here's the most recent picture of me I could find.
Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 2 1491b35260695cd8410c4d44ebd8829d_10163872

I like my metal, thrash, black, power were my main love affairs, until the fantastic worlds of sludge and progression came along and plonked themselves at the top of my list.

KronusTheBear
KronusTheBear

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:21 pm

KronusTheBear wrote:I'm James, 20 and live in the UK
Either in Bristol for Uni breaks or Stoke when i'm at uni.

Studying Philosophy and History which is always fun fun fun.

Here's the most recent picture of me I could find.
Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 2 1491b35260695cd8410c4d44ebd8829d_10163872

I like my metal, thrash, black, power were my main love affairs, until the fantastic worlds of sludge and progression came along and plonked themselves at the top of my list.

Welcome Kronus! bounce cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sents Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:55 pm

im me who the hell are you? just kidding, im sents and im a sex addict, alcoholic, ....... fuck this isent the comunity awairness site is it?
oh well im hear now mesage me if u wish
sents
sents
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:58 pm

sents wrote:im me who the hell are you? just kidding, im sents and im a sex addict, alcoholic, ....... fuck this isent the comunity awairness site is it?
oh well im hear now mesage me if u wish

Haa long as your into metal or some form of music your welcome here sents! cheers bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhunt Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:14 pm

hi , im David , Miri invited me here Smile
im 26 and live in barnsley , uk
bit of a gamer , bit of a goth , but thats just me ;p
Dhunt
Dhunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Dhunt wrote:hi , im David , Miri invited me here Smile
im 26 and live in barnsley , uk
bit of a gamer , bit of a goth , but thats just me ;p

Welcome to the forum XD pirat tongue
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) - Page 2 Empty HEY im Mark

Post  Morbito Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 pm

hey the names mark, might not look it but iv been into metal ever since I was around 9 maybe younger XD.
im 17 have my own band, sing an scream.
from the UK shitty place called Bournemouth...I only know like 1 other metal head me an him are blood brothers so yeah.
Came across this site an thought why the hell not XD been getting bored of the general population lol.

Ah an if your wondering why my hair isnt down to my ass lets just say you do stupid things for a girl you love an then she leaves you for some other guy an a hole in your chest. XD

So hey guys hopefully thers some fellow Dorset situated metal heads on here XD
Morbito
Morbito

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:08 am

You never know someone from Dorset might join! You going to Bloodstock this year?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morbito Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 am

sadly no :/ lack the funds.....I wouldve loved to of seen W.A.S.P :/
Morbito
Morbito

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Morbito wrote:sadly no :/ lack the funds.....I wouldve loved to of seen W.A.S.P :/

Dont mean to brag but I was second to the front row for them! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum