Metal Head Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

+13
sents
KronusTheBear
MrZoltan
craigm1984
SushiSushiGirl
michaelsviews
Demoniac
WarlordUK
Keiyentai
AceLucky
NightReaper
Angel Of Mercy
Admin
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) Empty Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

Post  Admin Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:08 am

Introduce yourselves and post photos and get to know each other Smile (Email/Msn Address giving out allowed)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://metalheadsrock666.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) Empty Re: Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

Post  Admin Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Il start. Im Miriam and I am your Almighty Admin Razz That is all. Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) Empty Re: Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos)

Post  Angel Of Mercy Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Haha, I'm Angel Of Mercy, otherwise known as Andrew/ Andy depending on my mood Razz. I'm also a moderator here. Just to let you guys know. Smile

Hope you enjoy these forums. Smile
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightReaper Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm also Andy and if you get bored my msn is nightreaperfromhell@hotmail.com

If I am set to busy though that means I'm either on world of warcraft or on starcraft 2. Anything with craft in the name is good. Hobbycraft therefore is good by default Razz
NightReaper
NightReaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 pm

NightReaper wrote:I'm also Andy and if you get bored my msn is nightreaperfromhell@hotmail.com

If I am set to busy though that means I'm either on world of warcraft or on starcraft 2. Anything with craft in the name is good. Hobbycraft therefore is good by default Razz

lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Yep Very Happy It's awesome Very Happy
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AceLucky Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I'm Emma, also known as Ace and I'm pretty awesome Cool and will most definatly be a rock celebrity when I'm older or at least a member of the Camden elite alongside Winehouse, Fielding, Doherty and so on.... (fake it till you make it) haha anyway I'm not really that arrogant I just like messing around. I'm 22 and a student but spend a lot of my life doing arty things, film things, music things and trying to make a name for myself. I'm also a mod (as in moderator not like moped mod)
Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) P1290786
AceLucky
AceLucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiyentai Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 am

I am Kei. Rather insane at the least Razz Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) 16360_386234730005_887755005_9902307_6862485_n and yes that is me.

Keiyentai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 am

Welcome Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:50 am

Glad too see some new people! Hey Kei and Ace. Welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time here!
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WarlordUK Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi i am Ritchie-James aka The Warlord i am a bassist/song writer who works for Lycan Society Radio (http://lycansocietyradio.com/) check us out were an all metal online radio station Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) 38957_418050609033_676209033_4433167_1150593_n

WarlordUK

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiyentai Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Nice sword man. Twisted Evil

Keiyentai

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 am

That is one hell of a big sword... I like xD
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NightReaper Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:23 pm

The sword is impressive but I'm far more turned on by the axes in the background Very Happy
NightReaper
NightReaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:24 pm

NightReaper wrote:The sword is impressive but I'm far more turned on by the axes in the background Very Happy

Agreed. xD Us guitarists. xD
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WarlordUK Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Thats just a few of them i got the collection of the BC Rich Body Art Calendar Series plus the special anniversary edition called the Bitch Is Back and also got the limited edition BC Rich Draco

WarlordUK

Back to top Go down

Post  NightReaper Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:32 pm

That's pretty cool. Not into BC Rich THAT much personally since I'm a man of wood and tone. BC Rich for me seems to be "Let's make a guitar that has the potential to stab you in the eyes and still make you look cool on stage". So yeah, I have the one myself but I think I'm more of an old Jackson and Ibanez type of fella. We'll see though.

My choice may be seen as upgrading my taste in which I'll end up paying extortionate amounts of money for a name OR I'm going the opposite direction and before I know it, my axes look in the same state as Seasick Steves. Just need a wooden box and then I'm ready.
NightReaper
NightReaper

Back to top Go down

Post  WarlordUK Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Each to there own mate I actually prefer playing Dean guitars anyway the BC Rich was more for show the Dean Razorback Explosion is the one i play the most as well as my old faithful 4-string Yamaha Bass Guitar

WarlordUK

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Ibanez FTW!
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 pm

I see with my eagle Admin eyes that we have a new member! All hail to maticus1991! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demoniac Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi everybody, I'm Paul, living in the craphole that is Doncatraz unfortunately, I'm 31, love most forms of metal, black metal and doom in particular. Will post more soon, thanks for inviting me here Miriam and will look forward to getting to know you all soon I hope!
Demoniac
Demoniac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  michaelsviews Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:22 am

Hey all Smile My name is Mikey, I am 22 from Liverpool. I like most types of metal including death, black, thrash, folk... and so on. I do have a thing for female fronted gothic metal bands though. I look forward to making some new friends.

Who The Hell Are You? (Introductions and Photos) 25353_365979442699_813787699_3472840_3186964_n

michaelsviews

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:27 am

Welcome aboard Mikey cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiSushiGirl Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:43 am

hey im kira and i got an invite to join this via a few metal heads haha umm im a mummy metal head with a metal head daughter in training, shes already mastered the devil horns at three haha into all sorts not just metal, im very flexible Smile
SushiSushiGirl
SushiSushiGirl

https://www.facebook.com/mummykira

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 am

Welcome Kira bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum