Metal Head Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greats

3 posters

Go down

the greats Empty the greats

Post  sents Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 pm

ok my little deviants as tis is a metal site and most of you are up past your bed time,
were ganna set you some homework
"what is it ?" i hear you cry, well simple
put together a list of definative rock moments, this could inculed songs, bands splits and tradagys,
im not talking about the darkness but something like the death of dime bag etc.
A time line would be nice, pic's also
S.
sents
sents
Admin

Back to top Go down

the greats Empty Re: the greats

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Hmmm... Theres been a lot of deaths in metal recently I mean with Dio, Dimebag, etc... Dio was definitely a great man I know the Rev died too but IMPO Avenged Sevenfold are nothing but criminals and deserve to die.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://metalheadsrock666.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Demoniac Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 am

Well, aside from predictable stuff like Emperor, Carcass and Immortal splitting up and reforming, cool metal moment for me has to be RATM taking last years xmas number 1 from x-factor! Needed to be done, okay maybe it didn't achieve much in the big scheme of things, people still listen to pants music but just went to show how many people hate the fact that the music industry peddles shit music and reduces it to the level of a cheap plastic marketable commodity. Music of course is worth more than that, and the fact that so many people downloaded the song and stuck it to Simon Cowell in protest is for me a defining music moment. Good luck to Surfin' Bird this year is all I say.
Demoniac
Demoniac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Demoniac wrote:Well, aside from predictable stuff like Emperor, Carcass and Immortal splitting up and reforming, cool metal moment for me has to be RATM taking last years xmas number 1 from x-factor! Needed to be done, okay maybe it didn't achieve much in the big scheme of things, people still listen to pants music but just went to show how many people hate the fact that the music industry peddles shit music and reduces it to the level of a cheap plastic marketable commodity. Music of course is worth more than that, and the fact that so many people downloaded the song and stuck it to Simon Cowell in protest is for me a defining music moment. Good luck to Surfin' Bird this year is all I say.

I cant STAND surfin bird or family guy. It reminds me of my emo ex. And less said about him the better.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://metalheadsrock666.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum