Metal Head Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal-movies

5 posters

Go down

Metal-movies Empty Metal-movies

Post  Apathy- Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:15 am

Ok here's a thread for metal movies.

I suppose there are a lot of these out there, but I've come across only one that stands out; The Crow with late Brandon Lee in lead act.

Please do speak your mind about other movies too. Razz
Apathy-
Apathy-

Back to top Go down

Metal-movies Empty Re: Metal-movies

Post  JD-Metallion Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm

there's "rock star". there are also lots of movies with a metal soundtrack but have nothing to do with metal bands. such as, "in the name of the king", "leatherface", and others that i can't remember.
JD-Metallion
JD-Metallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Theres the Documentary Metal A Headbangers Journey and its follow up Global Metal! Both great and full of Metal facts! bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://metalheadsrock666.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JD-Metallion Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

this is spinal tap is probably the most recognised and popular metal movie in my opinion
JD-Metallion
JD-Metallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Never seen Spinal Tap...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demoniac Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 pm

You know, seeing this thread makes me think we need more metal movies! There aren't actually that many of them, apart from a few films with a metal soundtrack it's kinda hard to think of films about metal or metal bands. School Of Rock springs to mind though, and I don't know if any of you have seen Airheads, a film about a metal band who hijack a high school radio station. And of course This Is Spinal Tap, although it did take the piss out of metal it is pretty funny, many bands at the time watched the film and said basically "You've made a film about us?"

Documentary wise yeah Metal: A Headbangers Journey is pretty cool but one that EVERY metal fan really must see is Paradise Lost, a documentary about the West Memphis Three in America. If you haven't heard of the West Memphis Three I'd strongly advise you read a bit about the case, cos bottom line when it comes to that case is it could be ANY ONE OF US sat on death row if we'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time, looked upon in the wrong way by the wrong people!
Demoniac
Demoniac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apathy- Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:40 pm

You know, seeing this thread makes me think we need more metal movies!

I agree. Think the possibilities here. Us headbanger would do something the other can't; seize the throne of film-industry from the blood-drinking jews!! >:DD

E// Now that I think of it, if jews drank blood, they'd be kinda cool, would they? Very Happy
Apathy-
Apathy-

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 am

Apathy- wrote:
You know, seeing this thread makes me think we need more metal movies!

I agree. Think the possibilities here. Us headbanger would do something the other can't; seize the throne of film-industry from the blood-drinking jews!! >:DD

E// Now that I think of it, if jews drank blood, they'd be kinda cool, would they? Very Happy

Careful on the religion slights there Jakko... My Dads Jewish and I have a Jewish name and my ancestors may also have been Jewish.. We re not blooddrinkers we just have been in the film industry a long time Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JD-Metallion Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:24 pm

i just came across a metal movie, called "heavy mental". It's a low-budget loydd kaufman movie (the guy who does the toxic avaenger movies) so i dunno how bad it is. I read the synopsis and it says its about some dude that gets a guitar that was once owned by a metal god guy and he posseses his powers and uses them powers to defeat some evil chick... yadda yadda yadda... so on, so forth. I'll need to check it out, and find a site were i can watch it.
JD-Metallion
JD-Metallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:12 am

Give us the link and feedback when you do watch it John Smile bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JD-Metallion Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:02 pm

here's the link to the trailer, still no joy in finding the actuall movie itself. I watch the trailer, and just as i thought.... cheap-ass low budget https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l75mWKZ9oLc
JD-Metallion
JD-Metallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Of Mercy Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Looks terrible. But it maybe one of those ones that is SOOOO bad it's actually really,really damn good.
Angel Of Mercy
Angel Of Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Those are usually the best kind! Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 pm

I don't think it is really a 'metal' film .... but has anyone watched The Wall Movie (Pink Floyd)?
I would be curious to hear anyones opinion on that ... as I have recently watched it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down